Before I keep on writing about ways to implement a corporate blog in an organization, I would like to stop to thank a good friend of mine who collected very useful information about this theme. I can only recommend that you take time to go through Stephanie Booth‘s different blogs and especially the following pages covering what I’ve tried to write on in my last posts. Those pages are full of links and meaningful examples :
- How blogging brings dialogue to corporate communication
- Blogging in internal communication
- Stephanie’s bookmarks about corporate blogging on delicious
Besides, I strongly recommend to read through the following articles to complete Stephanie’s posts :
- New ROI of blogging report from Forrester which rounds up what I have been posting about previously
- A Guide to corporate blogging by Reem Abeidoh in which he shares 13 steps Fortune 500 companies take to create a blog.